Purpose of the AMAN UNION Member Forum
The AU Member Forum is a space for peer-to-peer professional exchange of ideas, thoughts, problems, and solutions related to the theory and practice of credit insurance, reinsurance and managing risks.
Usage Guidelines for the AMAN UNION Member Forum
- When posting a new topic, try to keep it within the area of the forum in question. If posted in an inappropriate forum, a moderator may move the topic to the correct forum.
- When posting a reply, try to keep the message relevant to the topic in question.
- Endeavor to use multiple short paragraphs (only a few sentences in length) rather than a single long paragraph, for ease of reading.
- Avoid using slang and idioms.
- Typing your messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS comes across as SHOUTING online. Use regular lower case letters.
- Make a special effort to be courteous and to build a positive sense of community with fellow members. Sarcasm, irony, and humor do not always work well on-line, particularly with groups with different linguistic and cultural backgrounds. When posting, keep in mind that such elements can easily be misinterpreted.
- If you have a conflict with an individual, send your comments to the offender directly by private message or else contact the AU Secretariat.
- The AU Secretariat reserves the right to edit or delete any posts that are not in line with these usage guidelines.
Rules of Conduct for the AMAN UNION Member Forum.
All users of the AU Member Forum must agree to the rules of conduct outlined below. Your agreement to the following is assumed when you post a topic or reply in the AU Member Forum.
- I agree that I will not post any communications that are normally considered libelous, defamatory, false, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, threatening, harassing, or disruptive, or that may constitute grounds for civil liability.
- I agree not to request contributions for political candidates or solicit attendance at partisan political events.
- I agree not to use false, misleading, or duplicative addresses in order to disguise the destination of any content transmitted through this service.
- I agree not to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through this service.
- I agree not to upload, post, email, link to, or otherwise transmit any material to the best of my knowledge that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- I agree not to upload, post, email, link to, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of such solicitation.
- I agree not to upload, post, email, link to, or otherwise transmit any copyrighted or proprietary information, personnel records, or other information restricted from public dissemination without proper authorization as provided by law.
- I understand that failure to observe these rules and to conduct myself with appropriate etiquette will result in the removal of the posted topics and/or replies in question. If transgressions are repeated and/or of a serious nature, the access to the AU Member Forum may be restricted for the member in question, at the discretion of the AU Secretariat.
Disclaimer from AMAN UNION
AU assumes no responsibility for the opinions and information posted by others. In no event shall AU be held liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on this site.