Aman Union launched Database Center in 2013. The Database is the first of its kind in the Arab and Islamic region.
AMAN UNION Database Center is established as being a report pool for its subscribers to share their reports data, as well as experiences and amount of claims (black list) on buyers. Additionally, the Database Center enables subscribers to download credit reports from the report pool free of charge and ordering new credit reports directly from Credit Information Providers of Database.
How Does It Work:
- To be a Subscriber of Database, you need to apply to the General Secretariat.
- After approval of your subscription, the Database Manager gives you a user name and password to access the system.
- You can search for any company in the Database and download the report for free and look at the other Subscribers’ transactions on buyer.
- If you want you can request for fresh investigation with choosing one of various Credit Information Providers of Database.
- All Subscribers should share their transactions on buyers to Database periodically.
- All Database reports are for free to Subscribers. Each month, you have to pay just only for your fresh investigations with minimum rates.
Advantages of Database;
- Reports purchased by a Subscriber can be accessed for FREE by other Subscribers,
- Minimizing the cost of credit information reports by collectively addressing the credit information providers,
- Giving to Subscribers the option to search Aman Union pool and download any available report. If the desired report is not available, the Subscriber can order for a fresh investigation,
- Assisting smaller Subscriber ECAs to obtain fresh investigation with preferable costs,
- Minimizing the risks, through sharing adverse information consists of approved credit limits and black listed data on buyers,
- Strengthening the cooperation between Subscribers through exchange of experience, technical know-how,
- Abolishing the difficulty of providing credit intelligence reports especially in the Middle East and Africa regions.