AMAN Union is established in accordance with the provisions of its Charter ratified on 28th October, 2009.
To download the Charter in English click here.
- Development of established National Export Credit Agencies and creation of new ones in Member Countries.
- Encouragement of exchange of information, technical assistance, expertise and consultation among Members.
- Development of credit information agencies as well as development of debt-collection agencies, training centers and other institutions that contribute to the progress of export credit insurance industry in Members Countries.
- Carrying out studies and research, issuance of bulletins and publications and, organization of forums and conferences relevant to the union purposes.
Aman Union is committed to perform commercial and non-commercial risk insurance activities in total respect of human values and business ethics.
- The General Assembly: consist of the representatives of all the Union Members.
- The Executive Council: is the executive and policy making body of the Union. Its membership consists of seven Full Members.
- The General Secretariat: is the permanent administrative body of the Union. The General Director of the Arab Investment and Export Credit Guarantee Corporation and the Chief Executive Officer of the Islamic Corporation for the Insurance of Investment and Export Credit and Chief Executive Officer of Turk Eximbank are alternately, every two years, the Secretary General of the Union.
10th Technical Training 2018trainings
10th Technical Training on “Marketing of Credit Insurance / Development of Products and Services” will...View Details
9th Annual Meeting 2018, Cairo, Egyptmeetings
9th Annual General Meeting will take place in Cairo, Egypt from 3rd to 5th December,...View Details
Technical Training 2018trainings
The first Technical Training of 2018 hosted by the Jordan Loan Guarantee Corporation (JLGC)...View Details
8th Annual Meeting 2017, Istanbul, Turkey (31 October-2 November)meetings
8th Annual Meeting 2017, Istanbul, Turkey (31 October-2 November), hosted by TÜRK EXIMBANKView Details
Technical Training 2016trainings
Technical Training Session, Jeddah – KSA, 2 May 2016View Details
7th Annual Meeting 2016, Lebanon (13-15 November)meetings
7th Annual Meeting 2016, Lebanon (13-15 November), hosted by LCIView Details