AMAN Union is established in accordance with the provisions of its Charter ratified on 28th October, 2009.
To download the Charter in English click here.
- Development of established National Export Credit Agencies and creation of new ones in Member Countries.
- Encouragement of exchange of information, technical assistance, expertise and consultation among Members.
- Development of credit information agencies as well as development of debt-collection agencies, training centers and other institutions that contribute to the progress of export credit insurance industry in Members Countries.
- Carrying out studies and research, issuance of bulletins and publications and, organization of forums and conferences relevant to the union purposes.
Aman Union is committed to perform commercial and non-commercial risk insurance activities in total respect of human values and business ethics.
- The General Assembly: consist of the representatives of all the Union Members.
- The Executive Council: is the executive and policy making body of the Union. Its membership consists of seven Full Members.
- The General Secretariat: is the permanent administrative body of the Union. The General Director of the Arab Investment and Export Credit Guarantee Corporation and the Chief Executive Officer of the Islamic Corporation for the Insurance of Investment and Export Credit and Chief Executive Officer of Turk Eximbank are alternately, every two years, the Secretary General of the Union.
Aman Union 11th Annual Meeting (Virtual)meetings
AU Webinar on the Impacts of COVID-19webinars
Webinar on the Impacts of COVID-19 on Aman Union Credit & Political Risks Insurers ...View Details
The Impact of COVID-19 on the Insurance of Investment and Export Creditwebinars
The Impact of COVID-19 on the Insurance of Investment and Export Credit for Strengthening...View Details
10th Annual General Meeting 2019, Muscat, Omanmeetings
9th Annual Meeting 2018, Cairo, Egyptmeetings